Monday, January 18, 2010

Primo Blog Entry

Please welcome me into the wonderful world of blogging. I am only what? Half a decade behind everyone else born after 1985? I wanted to start something to record my blogs and to keep track of my portfolio. Hoping that sharing my designs and my thoughts will be somewhat relaxing or something.

Guess I should start off introducing myself. I'm Ashley. I like ice cream, furry animals, and black and white. My shoe size is a 6 and my favorite fruit are strawberries. What else is there to know? Welcome to the ver
y essence of me. Welcome to the start of my blog-portfolio journey. Is this cheesy or what?






1 comment:

  1. So tell me about where you are heading with your schooling. I especially like your logo for your hubby. Very sharp. I have Illustrator but have never done anything with it - but would like to. I got it as a part of the Adobe Photoshop Design package.

    ReplyDelete

Me

Me